Adding Aloe Vera as a daily dietary supplement would improve digestive function by improving the pH regulation function of the stomach because it is a natural acid buffer. Aloe is an immune-modulator. The immune system has numerous very complex functions related to response to insult such as tissue repair and wound healing, defense of our organism against invasion by micro-organisms and viruses and regulation of inflammatory processes related to these responses. An optimally functional immune system contributes to maintaining good health substantially. Aloe has been shown to provide optimal nutrition that modulates the immune system and therefore contributes to good health.
- SUPER SUPP: AloeCure advanced formula capsules are a leading product for aiding stomach issues, neutralizing stomach acidity, act as a pre-biotic essential for supporting micro-flora in the gut, and extremely effective for immune system support including inflammation management. Each capsule contains the highest levels of acemanan known to exist and has the equivalency of 130,000mg of aloe vera per serving (1 capsule). The aloe is certified by the International Aloe Science Council for purity.
- FEEL BETTER NOW: One AloeCure capsule will deliver the recommended daily allowance needed to feel the benefits. Within minutes AloeCure neutralizes acid overproduction and two capsules per day will provide day and night relief heling you sleep better and eat what you want. AloeCure is also made to modulate the immune system which can improve and manage functions like inflammation.
- HOW IT WORKS: Our Aloe Vera formula acts as an acid buffer, improving pH regulation and overall digestive function by raising pH enough to relieve discomfort, but not enough to trigger the release of more acid. Aloe is an immune-modulator, which aids in tissue repair and healing, defense against invasion by micro-organisms and inflammation. Finally, it functions as a prebiotic to promote the growth of good flora to optimize digestion.
- ABOUT ALOE VERA: Aloe Vera is a spiky succulent plant that grows naturally in dry, tropical climates in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the southern and western parts of the United States. It has a number of applications, can used in a variety of delivery methods enabling individuals to easily derive many different health benefits
- ABOUT ALOECURE: The Aloe used in AloeCure uses aloe that has been certified by the Aloe International Science Council for purity. AloeCure is a product of American Global Health Group, LLC (AGHG), a Seattle, WA company. AGHG own and operate one of the largest network of organically certified aloe farms in the world. AGHG has over 20 years of working with Aloe and provides high quality and affordable products for health and wellness.