What are digestive enzymes, and why are they so important? We eat food, but our digestive system doesn’t absorb food, it absorbs nutrients. Food has to be broken down from things like steak and broccoli into its nutrient pieces: amino acids (from proteins), fatty acids and cholesterol (from fats), and simple sugars (from carbohydrates), as well as vitamins, minerals, and a variety of other plant and animal compounds. Digestive enzymes, primarily produced* in the pancreas and small intestine, break down our food into nutrients so that our bodies can absorb them. BEST Digest is a high-strength supplement which combines a broad spectrum range of plant-derived digestive enzymes with carminative, anti-spasmodic and gut-soothing herbs. A unique blend to aid the digestive system naturally and healthily. Each person has a finite reserve of enzymes, which can be in short supply during times of stress, illness or as we get older. Over time, poor digestion can lead to nutrients malnutrition and a range of ailments.
- SUPPLEMENT SUPPORT: Supports Efficient Digestion, Bad Breath and Coated Tongue, Bloating, Flatulence, Body Odour, A Healthy Bowel, Indigestion & Reflux
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
- RECOMMENDED: by naturopath Max Tomlinson in Marie Claire magazine for bloating and digestion.
- CONTAINS ZERO ADDED: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
- UNIQUE BLEND: To naturally aid your digestive system