Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
• Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi)
• Corydalis yanshusuo (Yan Hu Suo)
• Ostrea gigas (Mu Li)
• Foeniculum vulgare (Xiao Hui Xiang)
• Amomum xanthioides (Sha Ren)
• Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
• Alpinia officinarum (Gao Liang Jiang)
1. Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
2. Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
3. Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
4. Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Cardamon and Fennel Combination
- Warms the Spleen and Stomach
- Harmonizes the Middle Jiao
- Regulates Qi and Blood
- Easy to make Herbal Tea & Well Soluble in hot Water
- 100% All Natural and Oriental Herbal Formula