The Child Reflux Wedge fits a standard single bed and raises the angle of your child’s sleeping area by 20 degrees. This continued elevation is essential for toddlers and young children with acid reflux, congestion or gastric disorders as it helps them to settle easier and cope with their symptoms at bedtime.
We tested this wedge design with children who were coping with primary reflux and reflux as a secondary condition, as well as children with musculature-skeletal conditions, where a slight elevation was found to be helpful. 96% of parents said their child’s sleep and reflux symptoms improved over the two week period of testing.
Simply position the Child Reflux Wedge on the child’s bed where the pillow would go, and you’re all set! You can use a pillow on top of the wedge, if your little one prefers.
Made from combustion modified high resilience 25 density (CMHR25) hypoallergenic foam and luxury white cotton washable cover.
Made in the UK from baby safe foam it is easy to wipe clean and comes in a heat-sealed hygiene controlled bag.
The Wedgehog meets all British and EU Safety Standards. Made and designed by babyREFLUX, the first company to specialise in baby reflux devices in the United Kingdom and now the largest supplier of reflux related products in the world.
- The Wedgehog reflux wedges are the best selling in the world.
- BS 7177 for flammability and BS 1877-10:2011 for safety and performance.
- 15p from every sale goes to Living with Reflux – UK charity for children suffering from reflux.
- Comes in heat-sealed hygiene controlled bag. Reflux wedge with 18 degree incline and 100% UK made.
- All orders dispatched same day (before 2pm) – All deliveries are tracked – Select 24 hour delivery to get it Next Day.