Yeast and gastrointestinal support CLEANSEin – is an all in one Candida yeast balance, digestion, colon health and detox support supplement. It contains 15 powerful ingredients, including active herbals and other natural cleansing and protective agents, which have antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory actions. Ideal for use in conjunction with a low yeast and low sugar diet.
- PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR A WHOLE HOST OF AILMENTS: Bad breath, Bloated stomach, Bad body odour, Diarrhoea, Digestive problems, Flatulence, Gallstones, Indigestion, Recurring Thrush, Support a Healthy Bowel, Reflux, Coated tongue
- CAPRYLIC ACID: One of the most useful anti-fungal agents, it is a short chain fatty acid that occurs naturally in coconuts and human breast milk. Also known as octanoic acid, its great advantage is that it does not adversely affect friendly bacteria in the body. It is fat-soluble. As calcium magnesium caprylate (the form used in CLEANSE-in), it survives digestive processes and is able to reach the colon
- CINAMON: Cinnamon bark has anti-spasmodic, anti-microbial, carminative, anti-parasitic and antiseptic properties. It helps to counteract flatulence and diarrhoea and is often used for poor digestion, vomiting, hyperacidity, unhealthy bowel, colds and flu.
- GRAPEFRUIT SEED: Grapefruit seed contains high potency phyto-chemicals and is known for its broad-spectrum anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic properties. It supports the digestive system and immune system against infections and is used to treat dysbiosis and help maintain balanced bowel flora.
- WHY BUY SENTIA CLEANSE-IN? Our Capsules are Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification. Only the Finest Quality raw materials in their Highest and Purest form are used. These procedures ensure manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are adhered to. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive Consistently High Quality Products