Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
• Atractylodes lancea (Cang Shu)
• Magnolia officinalis (Hou Po)
• Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
• Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
• Amomum xanthioides (Sha Ren)
• Cyperus rotundus (Xian Fu Zi)
• Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
• Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
• Agastache rugosa (Huo Xiang)
1. Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
2. Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
3. Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
4. Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Strengthens the Spleen
- Resolves Dampness
- Promotes digestion
- Easy to make Herbal Tea & Well Soluble in hot Water
- 100% All Natural and Oriental Herbal Formula