Aloe XL Inner Leaf Gel – This is a single concentrate of Aloe Vera containing only the inner leaf gel. Used primarily for its anti-inflammatory and immune amplification properties especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms. Aloe Vera Juice is also ideal as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash. It can be used post tooth extraction during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease. A liquid that can be used daily mixed with water and ALSO be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore. A wonderfully active and pure aloe product with minimal preservatives. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted.
Aloe Juice Natural Antibacterial Mouth-Wash
- Aloe Vera Juice is ideal for general immune amplification, and for localised use as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash. As a mouth wash it can be used post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease or any other mouth inflammatory or infective conditions.
- 99.80% Pure Aloe Juice is highly anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and can help relieve pain and promote healing.
- Ideal for localised use as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash as part of your daily oral health routine.
- Specific mouth wash applications include use post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease or any other mouth inflammatory or infective conditions.
- For immune support – natural immune regulatory properties.
- Aloe Vera Juice is also commonly used as a digestive aid – anti-inflammatory support through the digestive tract (especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms).
Aloe Juice Mouthwash Recommended Intake
For immune support & digestive aid: Shake well before use. 10-30ml should be taken daily. If to
- Organic, made from the nutritionally valued Aloe Barbadensis variety, totally free from chemical additives, cold pressed within 3 hours of harvesting to preserve enzyme activity, GM free, NMR tested to provide quality and activity assurance, high in polysaccharides
- Used primarily for its anti-inflammatory properties, especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms and constipation
- Suitable for localised use as a natural antibacterial daily mouthwash, post tooth extraction and provides support against gum and mouth inflammation, & can soothe the effects of Acid Reflux (heartburn)
- Helps with skin conditions, including burns, sunburn, skin elasticity and wrinkles, psoriasis as well as anti-diabetic
- FREE measuring cup & comprehensive information PDF about Aloe Vera, its beneficial health uses, and details of therapeutic research into its positive effects