Use sitting up
Using the bed wedge sitting up makes for a great back rest when reading or watching tele in bed. Made from firm foam,
it will be sure to keep ridged when being used for long periods of time.
Use laying down
Using the bed wedge laying down can be a great way of reducing acid reflux whilst you sleep. Sleeping flat on your back
can often cause problems such as Acid Reflux. When your throat and stomach are basically on the same level, it make sit
easier for stomach acids to flow up your esophagus, causing heartburn. Sleeping with a slight elevation can help avoid
those uncomfortable nights.
Use to elevate the legs
Sleeping with your legs flat on the bed can often cause pressure build up in the legs/feet and can often cause pain.
Sleeping with your legs elevated can help reduce some of that pressure in your leg veins, encouraging the blood to flow
out of your legs and through the rest of your body.
Our Bed Wedges have often been used to support and aid recovery during a time in need or for added comfort when
reading or sitting up in bed. Supplied with a removable (washable) quilted cover for added comfort. Spare covers are also
available for sale, you can find them by searching for the ASIN: B009L3K9IU.
– Wedge material – foam
– Cover – polycotton
– Size approx. L46cm (18″) x W28cm (11″) x H51cm (20.5″)
- Use sitting up – makes for a great back rest when reading or watching tele in bed
- Use laying down – help reduce acid reflux whilst you sleep
- Use to elevate the legs – help reduce some of that pressure in your legs, encouraging blood flow
- Supplied with a removable (washable) quilted cover for added comfort.
- Size approx. L46cm (18″) x W28cm (11″) x H51cm (20.5″)