Green Bay Manuka Honey is hand-selected by a member of the Glass family and from only a few trusted beekeepers so you can be confident about its provenance, great taste and bio-active effectiveness. The honey is kept RAW by only bottling at hive temperature and minimize the processing and filtering to retain the pollen and enzymes which naturally occur in our honey.
Specific reasons to take 15+ Manuka honey are:
– Coughs and cold symptoms: the antibacterial properties in Manuka Honey help fight some causes of throat infections whilst honey is known to help suppress coughing and aids a good nights sleep.
– Digestion: effective against the helicobacter pylori bacteria which cause gastric ulcers.
– Fighting Infection: known to combat over 60 bacteria and fungi, its antibacterial action is highly stable.
– Nutrition: containing iron, zinc and B vitamins, non peroxide active Manuka Honey has restorative powers that make it a desirable food for those under the weather or recuperating from illness.
– Mouth and Throat Care: the antiseptic properties help kill bacteria which cause sore throats whilst the honey soothes the throat without numbing it.
Our Quality Promise:
100% New Zealand, Lab-certified Non-Peroxide Activity (NPA), Unpasteurised, Not fine filtered, Taste Tested.
Naturally Good for You: We make sure all our Manuka honey is truly raw. We cold pack at below 37C and only coarse filter so that all the important natural enzymes and valuable pollen and propolis are conserved. Minimal processing means that our honey really is naturally good for you.
227g of 15+ NPA Active Manuka Honey (100%)
Suggestions for Use: Take one teaspoon for protection against bacterial infection or for healing. Delicious spread thickly on toast or on a slice of pear or apple.
- Help to relieve symptoms of gingivitis and periodontal disease and relieve symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders
- Contain the active compound dietary methylglyoxal which originates from the floral source of manuka honey
- It is naturally effective
- It can also shield the gut from damage caused by acid reflux