CHOOSE QUALITY – OUR SLIPPERY ELM CAPSULES CONTAIN NO SILICON NOR TITANIUM DIOXIDE AND ARE 100% VEGAN
Ulmus rubra, or slippery elm, is a tree from North America. The inner bark of the tree is harvested and used as a herb. This bark contains a starchy carbohydrate substance called mucilage. When it’s mixed with water it swells and forms a slippery gel.
The inner bark of slippery elm also contains assorted nutrients, such as iron, manganese, calcium, zinc potassium, phosphorus, antioxidants, vitamin C and some B vitamins. The antioxidants are beneficial in helping to reduce any inflammation that may be present.
Slippery elm powder may interfere with the way your body absorbs other pills or capsules you take orally, decreasing their effectiveness. To prevent this interaction, take other supplements at least one hour before you take slippery elm.
WE OFFER THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS – BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Ulmus rubra, or slippery elm, is a tree from North America. The inner bark of the tree is harvested and used as a herb.
- This bark contains a starchy carbohydrate substance called mucilage. When it’s mixed with water it swells and forms a slippery gel.
- Slippery Elm works synergistically with Marshmallow Root, both can be combined for improved benefits. Look for Marshmallow Root in our store.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Free UK shipping in letterbox friendly packaging.
- Established in 2005, Health4All is a family-owned nutritional supplements brand based in Lancashire. We make our vitamins and supplements to exacting standards. And because we believe in health for all, we offer our products at an affordable price to be available for everyone.