Heartburn, GERD, and Acid Reflux Diary
- – Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- – Document and Track your symptoms – severity and description including time of day.
- – Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- – Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the treatment Management analysis report.
- – Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- – Record your thoughts and notes.
- – Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures. Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- – Track multiple doctors and laboratories. Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- – Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- – Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Click Here For More Information