Doctor Recommended Rated “2-Thumbs Up” by Dr. Mike Roizen of YOU! The Owner’s Manual the Medslant Wedge Pillow is the perfect solution to your acid reflux symptoms and the exact doctor recommended height for drug-free acid reflux and snoring relief.
Made in the USA Made to the highest standards our pillow features the latest eco-friendly soy /polyurethane foam technology to ensure long lasting support, freedom from sagging and odor free manufacturing – from a brand name you can trust.
Long Lasting Medslant pillows last an average of 5-7 years so you’ll know you won’t need to replace this pillow every year due to sagging or crumbling.
Cover Included The included Allergen Barrier “fitted sheet” cover keeps dust mites and other allergens from your face. The double stitching at the seams to ensure long life and the cover is washable, resistant to staining and holds its shape longer. And the zippered poly-cotton folding cover keeps your foam fresh and clean. Extra fitted-sheet style covers available.
Order now and be sleeping better within a week!
- The Medslant® Wedge Pillow for Acid Reflux helps resolve your symptoms by supporting and elevating your upper body, using gravity to keep acid down and your airways open – helping you breathe more easily and sleep better through the night.
- The hypo-allergenic, eco-friendly soy/polyurathane foam comfortably supports your head and torso without sagging – ensuring you get maximum acid reflux relief.
- 24″ wide folding pillow can be quickly unfolded for sleeping and folded for storage and travel – and with the included rugged, eco-friendly PEVA carry case no one will know it’s not luggage.
- Includes a removable “Fitted Sheet” cover – made from durable poly-cotton so holds it’s shape and fits perfectly wash after wash, remaining cool and crisp against your skin. And also includes a washable, zippered folding cover to keep your your pillow foam fresh and clean.
- Get the trusted, U.S. made Medslant pillow now with fast, free shipping and be sleeping better within a week! Featured in The New York Times, YOU The Owners Manual (Dr Oz), Self Magazine, USA Today…