Getting off to sleep and staying asleep can be a struggle if you are suffering with reflux, indigestion or breathing and or respiration related conditions. Put away the piled up pillows and do away with the uncomfortable slumped sleeping position. This Wedge is designed to consistently elevate and support the upper body whilst in bed. A simple device designed to allow gravity to help the body stabilise so that you can get to sleep. The wedge will sit nicely underneath a pillow (if you desire for added comfort) and won’t interfere with your partners sleeping space, if sharing a bed. With reflux and heartburn, the wedge helps to keep rising, bubbling stomach acids and food down. With respiratory illnesses, the elevation helps to drain sinuses and keep airways open. With blood pressure, the elevated position helps the body maintain blood pressure, whilst it dips during sleep. An elevated sleeping position can also provide relief from the symptoms of Acid Reflux and Heartburn, as well as conditions such as: Gord, Coughs, Colds, Flu symptoms, Respiratory conditions such as Asthma, Sinusitis, Pneumonia, Sleep Apnea, Blood pressure conditions.
- Lower incline and wider surface area to sleep comfortably, achieves comfortable elevation of the upper torso
- As supplied to the NHS & Nursing Homes. Complies with BS5852:Part2:1982, Furniture & Furnishings (Fire)(Safety) Regulations 1988.
- Highly recommended for sufferers of acid reflux ,Gerd and heartburn, also aids in sinus drain problems, snoring, and constricted airways
- Excellent to counteract oedema and varicose veins by elevating the legs
- Constructed from medical grade foam providing excellent support and comfort